2 tablespoons soy
1 tablespoon apricot preserves
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
12 ounce chicken (cut into 1-inch pieces)
1 tablespoon oil
3 cups frozen broccoli
Yield: 4 Servings
1. To create the sauce: Mix together soy, apricot preserves, vinegar, and cornstarch. Set aside.
2. Put oil in skillet or wok on medium-high heat.
3. Stir fry vegetables 2 to 3 minutes. Remove vegetables.
4. Add Chicken and cook 4 minutes. Push chicken from center of skillet.
5. Stir sauce and add to center of skillet. Cook and stir until thick and bubbly.
6. Return vegetables to skillet, cook and stir one minute.
The Fund for the City of New York is grateful to the Altman Foundation for its generous support of this program.
Material provided by Parenthood Plus is intended as general information. Nothing on this website should be considered medical advice. We advise families to discuss all questions related to health care with a health care professional.
Please e-mail with your questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright ©2004-2008, all rights reserved.